Time & Location
Oct 21, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
About The Event
Customer centricity is the ability to understand customers' situations, value perceptions, and expectations. Having a customer centric mindset helps project managers practice empathy and focus on what is most important to stakeholders.
During this session we will discuss how developing a customer centric mindset can support you and your team in managing relevant project stakeholders’ expectations.
- Learn how value is delivered to organizations stakeholders and customers via the Value Delivery System
- Strategies for ensuring stakeholders are engaged throughout the project lifecycle
- What does it mean to have a customer centric mindset
- How to tailor your stakeholder engagement based on your delivery approach
- Best Practices for uncovering stakeholders’ expectations and perception of value
1 PDU Credit
Customer Centric Stakeholder ManagementOnline