Flexible course access. Any time, anywhere, any device.
On-Demand Course Available 24x7
Our 2021 PMP Foundation course focuses on the highlights of the PMP certification, as well as summary level subject matter and key points pertaining to the PMP Domains and Knowledge Areas.
The material in this course is designed to be used as an overview of the certification; complementary to live class instruction; or as a refresher course for existing credential holders. This is not an exam prep course.
For the 2021 PMP® Exam (Based on PMBOK® Guide v6)
Contact Hours and PDUs
Not valid for Contact Hours, PDUs Pending
Accessing the Course
24x7 Web-based access to all courseware.
Course Milestones 1 - 7:
- Course Introduction
- Ethics, Ground Rules, & Charters
- Building Teams, Stakeholders & Organization Structures
- Team Performance, Facilitation, & Meetings
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making & Training
- Objectives, The Business Case, & Scope
Course Milestones 8 - 14:
- All About Project Requirements
- Agile Requirements
- Traditional Life Cycles
- Agile Life Cycles
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
Course Milestones 15 - 20:
- Scaling Techniques for Agile
- Integration Management
- Understanding Project Procurement
- Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Project Leadership